Only 30 days to go...

The next 30 days of my life doing the Isagenix Cleanse. Maybe this will give me the momentum to keep it up - and maybe you'll find something that interests you.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Thank God it's Friday!

Well another week down and only 2 days to my next Cleanse. I'm actually looking forward to it...not looking forward to the drinks but just the overall 'good' feeling. Managed to squeeze (literally) into my favourite pair of jeans that fit me nicely last year...so that's kinda cool. Can't quite bend over without that little 'love' hanging out but whatev...it's going away slowly.

Last night I got a great new workout with my trainer so I'm going to start a schedule to do that weight training...it's 3 days a week and the other days i will either run or walk.

All coming together...and i'm not starving or feeling deprived. Had a little craving for my coffee this morning but am having a green tea instead. I know that tomorrow I will have my decaf latte and maybe popcorn at the movie we're going to so i'm trying to very careful before that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home