Only 30 days to go...

The next 30 days of my life doing the Isagenix Cleanse. Maybe this will give me the momentum to keep it up - and maybe you'll find something that interests you.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Day 2 - Pre-Cleanse

so far so good. Last night for dinner I probably had a larger portion of trout that I ought to have but honestly I got full fast and didn't even finish my plate. Which for me - is totally bizarre. I got hungry last night though, around 9 so i ate two of my little isogenix scooby snacks...they are not too bad tasting. Kind of chocolaty.

This morning, had my shake (added 3 frozen strawberries and a small handful of blueberries). And again, took my shot of Cleanse supreme. I think my step-daughter felt a sweet satisfaction as she watched me eat something that made ME plug my nose as i swallowed. LOL

So that was a good start - but then i had to have a coffee...i do it everyday when i arrive at work. This time I had a decaf-organic coffee with skim milk. I guess the milk is what i need to let go of. It would be ok normally but coffee is so bitter without the milk.
not sure yet how i'll get past this one.

anyhow today for lunch there is a bbq here at work so i am going to have a grilled chicken breast and salad. I will have my shake this afternoon around 3 since dinner tonight will be at 6 and tonight i am going to stick to real portions. Cup of rice and 5 oz of chicken or whatever it is we're eating.

Also going to take my measurements tonight! For sure...those i will post as soon as possible.

So all in all - as far as the cleansing part i am not feeling weird at all. I'm kind of still waiting for the Isagenix Flush that i took last night to kick in...but it hasn't yet.
Maybe once that does it'll be a different story but so far I am doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home