Only 30 days to go...

The next 30 days of my life doing the Isagenix Cleanse. Maybe this will give me the momentum to keep it up - and maybe you'll find something that interests you.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Day 2 - part 2 - Pre-Cleanse

And to think my day was kind of starting off well - this darn bbq didn't have any good salad, just coleslaw and gooey macaroni salad. They had chicken so i had a chicken breast, a sausage ( i know, i know...it's only day 2 and i already did a booboo). and a teeny weeny bit of coleslaw. I drank water...lots of water. Oh and i had this tiny peice of cornbread.

Honestly, the whole meal was definitely not worth the stress i'm putting myself through for cheating.

Anyhow, I will probably have my shake in a little while to tie me over for dinner. I am feeling a little hungry still.

Later - more after dinner when i submit my measurements and what i hope to acheive from this cleansing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home