Only 30 days to go...

The next 30 days of my life doing the Isagenix Cleanse. Maybe this will give me the momentum to keep it up - and maybe you'll find something that interests you.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ate too much yesterday...

Well I just finished calculating my calories yesterday and was at 1593, which happens to be almost 400 calories over my maximum of 1200. OOPS! I'm hoping that the bootcamp I did last night will even that all out. At least all the food I ate was pretty healthy...here's my list

Chicken breast sandwich with 2 slices whole wheat
Mustard
Apple
Cucumber, raw
Strawberry Soy yogurt
Banana (added it to my afternoon shake before bootcamp)
Chicken, breast,
Noodles, cooked, whole wheat, fat not added in cooking Olive oil
Pita Break


I'm loving the banana and blueberries in the shakes but I need to keep on top the calories.

Keeping it up....

1 Comments:

  • At 4:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    try limiting your breads & starchy carbs - if you have a sandwhich at lunch - skip the noodles & pita at night or vice versa.

    keep going! you're doing fantastic!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home