Only 30 days to go...

The next 30 days of my life doing the Isagenix Cleanse. Maybe this will give me the momentum to keep it up - and maybe you'll find something that interests you.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday - After the cleanse

Well I was up this morning with my hubby 2 be at 6:10 and felt really good. Normally I am really tired but even though we went to bed late last night I felt rested, and at work this am I am actually feeling energetic...(figured I'd take the couple of minutes to write how good I'm feeling).
I had a bit of a headache this am, but had my shake with blueberries and strawberries, and all the other things I gotta take. Brought some roasted chicken for a nice chicken sandwich - which I can't wait to eat today.
I like the way the Cleanse made me feel - I feel smaller today although other than peeing there was no a whole lot of eliminating going on yesterday so I'm not really sure what's being cleansed so much. LOL

I'll have to figure that out.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whoopee!

    So glad you are taking care of yourself.

    I did the 9 day cleanse and lost 26.5 inches!!

    Felt fantastic, easy as pie,
    TIP ... The berry juice is REALLY yummy. So glad I chose it over the Hawaiian one.

    Keep up the good work.

    Caroline C.S.E.
    Chief Spiritual Electrician of
    LOVE'S OPEN HOUSE
    www.whatwouldlovedo.info

     

Post a Comment

<< Home