Only 30 days to go...

The next 30 days of my life doing the Isagenix Cleanse. Maybe this will give me the momentum to keep it up - and maybe you'll find something that interests you.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Day 2 - my measurements

Ok, so I took my measurements tonight to give myself a good goal. Got lots to work with. ;)

Neck: 12.75"
Upper Arm(left): 12"
Upper Arm(right): 12"
Chest: 38"
Diaphragm: 33.5"
Waist: 32"
Abdomen: 39.5"
Butt: 41"
Upper left thigh: 24.5"
Upper right thigh: 25"
Calf (L): 15.5"
Calf (R): 15.5"
Upper right knee: 17"
Upper left knee: 17"
Total inches (they actually want you to add all this up) : 335.25
Weight: 163
Height: 5'7

ok so that's where i start...my goal is to lose 2-3 inches off just my belly so i have no idea how to count that from the measurements they have you take. we'll see.

Tomorrow - Day 3...g'nite!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck! It's great that you are tracking this honestly and letting other people read it to decided whether or not they want to try Isagenix!

    Athena

     

Post a Comment

<< Home