Only 30 days to go...

The next 30 days of my life doing the Isagenix Cleanse. Maybe this will give me the momentum to keep it up - and maybe you'll find something that interests you.

Monday, September 18, 2006

First ALL Cleanse day!

Sunday -


Tried to sleep in as late as I could so my day would be shorter (remember this is a day with NO FOOD at all). So I got up at 8:30 or so. I had my Isagenix Supreme, and my Accelerator. Then I had my first 4 ounces of the Isogenix Cleanse - tropical fruit drink. I took the 4 oz and added it to 8oz of cold water.

Oh my god, it was freakin awful. I'm not one to complain about taste, ever...I pretty much am open to all kinds of new tastes and flavours but this - I can't even imagine that they call it tropical, but whatever - I drank it.

I timed my day out so that 2 hours after that I would have two of the Isagenix snacks..and when I took them I was starving but they honestly curbed my appetite until my next drink at 12:30.

At 12:30 it was time for another 4oz of that stuff, so this time I decided to do it in shooters....figured if I used to do Tequilas so easily back in my party days, this can't be much different....so 4 good shots back and my 8oz of water. I think my face stayed twisted for at least a good three minutes on this one.

We went shopping in the afternoon so I brought 2 more Snacks and had those around 2:30 which held me over for my next drink at 4:30.

4:30 Downed 4 more shots. BAM!

At 7:00 I allowed myself the snacks that are recommended if I was really hungry...So i ate 2 hard boiled eggs. So yummy. Yes, really they are yummy.

At 8:30 I took my last 4 shots for the day.
Then my 2 Isagenix flush.

Can't believe I did the whole day and did not cheat once and I didn't feel all that bed. Kept busy. When hubby stopped at the hot dog vendor outside of Best Buy, I just went into the store and knew he'd manage to polish off the dog before I saw him again. I stayed out of the kitchen when anyone else was eating so I wouldn't even pick. I didn't do any exercise today, other than some store browsing cause I wasn't sure how my belly would react to the cleanse day...but other than having to pee alot it was not bad. I like the Sundays for the Cleanse.

I can see that the drink part will grow on me after a while, cause the last shooters I was doing weren't as bad. Maybe I was delirious from hunger, who knows! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home