Only 30 days to go...

The next 30 days of my life doing the Isagenix Cleanse. Maybe this will give me the momentum to keep it up - and maybe you'll find something that interests you.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Day 3&4 - last Pre-cleanse Days

Now the real fun begins..LOL.

I haven't written much in the last couple of days. It's been ok. My tummy has been a little rumble but I think it happens more when I eat something that is not that good for me...ie: popcorn (tonight). Had to get it out of my system. It was the one thing I didn't get to have before the package came.

today I had my 2 shakes, but I also had a yummy 'green tea latte with soy milk' after my training session this am. Oh my god, that was good.

I guess I was lettting myself go for the day, considering I knew tomorrow was going to be very hard...I was giving myself my reward ahead of time. LOL

This is why I never lose weight...I lose my steam so quickly. Well let's see tomorrow if this gets me motivated - I'm looking forward to feeling a little cleaner. So far I haven't felt that yet.

No food tomorrow - All day long! EEK! Well I guess all the stuff I have has enough of the nutrients but just the thought of not eating..wowee! I am going to have the cleanest house in the neighbourhood just because I need to keep busy. :D

Aftre tomorrow - 30 more days to go I guess...officially.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home