Only 30 days to go...

The next 30 days of my life doing the Isagenix Cleanse. Maybe this will give me the momentum to keep it up - and maybe you'll find something that interests you.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tuesday - 25 days to go :(

Feel like I'm losing steam...I think it's all the energy I'm using to come up with healthy, tasty and creative meals to keep under 1200 calories a day. It's very hard.

What I ate today;
Breakfast:
1Banana, 1c. Blueberries, for my shake.
Lunch:
Mixed salad greens, Tomatoes,Cucumber, green pepper, beets, egg and a can of Salmon, canned
Snack: I forgot to have my shake and by the time I remembered it was too close to dinner
Dinner:
Chicken Cacciatore (5 oz breast with about a cup of the tomatoes
1.5 cRice, brown,
0.5c Peas
After dinner: I was stressed so I had ONE little cookie. Just one, I promise. :)
and then I had an orange later

Total Calories: 1322 Fat: 25g Carbs: 181g Protein 100g

I look at this and think wow, that's lot of food - all good food but quite a bit of food, so why the heck am I still hungry!

See this is when I wish I could find another blog like this where people would actually post their daily menu with different of ideas of what worked.

I'm actually thinking of doing the replacing 2 meals a day a couple of days a week...I'll speak with my cleanse coach and see what she recommends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home