Only 30 days to go...

The next 30 days of my life doing the Isagenix Cleanse. Maybe this will give me the momentum to keep it up - and maybe you'll find something that interests you.

Monday, September 25, 2006

I feel good....actually great!

At least I feel great physically...my skirt is almost a little 'loose' on me today! yippee! I can actually finally see some difference in the fat I'm dropping...it's really fun. God, I can't wait to eat real food today though...after a cleanse day i am actually excited to eat my Chicken. :)

Had a nice big (thick) shake this morning...needed to jumpstart my eating because I do have a long day today so I added a small banana and some frozen blueberries to my shake again. I will eat an apple around 10 or so and then have my lunch at 1. Tried a new recipe... Peach and Pepper Salad and added some yummy chicken that my wonderful guy cooked up yesterday. I can't wait to have some.

I have a bootcamp this afternoon at 5:30 so will not be getting home until 7 so it's good that I brought a shake for this afternoon too, that I will have around 3:30 so it will tie me over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home