Only 30 days to go...

The next 30 days of my life doing the Isagenix Cleanse. Maybe this will give me the momentum to keep it up - and maybe you'll find something that interests you.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Cleanse Day 2

Last night was fun - I treated myself to some movie theater popcorn. Yum! Only cause I knew I had my cleanse day today...and after my workout yesterday I had a Green Tea Latte with soy milk...so it was a bit of a cheat day. At dinner time last night I really noticed that my appetite is not as big which for me is good because I tend to eat the same amount of food as dear hubby. So now not so much.

On another topic other than cleansing - I watched the Gridiron Gang last night - two thumbs up! One of those typical feel good Football RAH!RAH!RAH! movies...lots of fun.

Anyways today is my second week of Cleansing and today is my Cleanse Day. The NO FOOD day !

Not doing too shabby today...this morning was a little icky but it's better now. Guess I had a little too much on an empty tummy and it made me sick so I had a couple of my snacks and that cleared right up.

I've had almonds today to snack on and that's it.

Lots of water.

Hopefully I feel good tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home