Only 30 days to go...

The next 30 days of my life doing the Isagenix Cleanse. Maybe this will give me the momentum to keep it up - and maybe you'll find something that interests you.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Back on Track, Jak!!

Ok, so after I did my measurements last night I was quite discouraged because I only lost another inch although I did also lose 1.5 lbs this week so to keep it all in context - I did say LOST and it was ONLY a week that I LOST it in...so heck, it's not so bad.

BUT this week I'm upping the ante - I have only 2 weeks left of this thing and next week is Thanksgiving so I will be eating some stuff that's not so great...

So this week I'm cutting all rice and pasta. I'm cutting the bananas and blueberries from my morning shakes. I'm going to take my Snacks during the day and will use my Electrolyte stuff (wasn't using that before). Been doing my regular exercise...weights 3X a week, and my bootcamp on Mondays and now i'm starting to run a litte bit again maybe 2X a week.

Let's see if I can drop at least another 5 inches in the next 2 weeks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home