Only 30 days to go...

The next 30 days of my life doing the Isagenix Cleanse. Maybe this will give me the momentum to keep it up - and maybe you'll find something that interests you.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Week 3 - Cleanse Day

Wow! Can't believe I've actually made it this far....I think that it might be seriously doing something to my mood though cause I am crabby! Last week I followed all the advice from my Cleanse coach...felt pretty good but I did cheat again yesterday...always seem to cheat on the day before my Cleanse. I had my soy latte after my workout and then was totally prepared to have a nice chicken and shrimp dinner but my family revolted against me....Hubby needed to have something bad for him...HAD TO! So of course I folded but thankfully didn't have what they did - McDonalds....i ended up having an amazingly yummy Chicken Shawarma plate with some hummus and some rice and tabouleh...it was so freakin good!

Today, i find that i need to keep really busy so that I don't eat - i'm pretty hungry and even feeling a tad bit nauseous. I may have an apple or something small like A suggested.

This week I am planning on replacing my 2 meals with shakes because I am going for the last few pounds i really want to lose.

This means I gotta have some yummy lunches...

Any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home