Only 30 days to go...

The next 30 days of my life doing the Isagenix Cleanse. Maybe this will give me the momentum to keep it up - and maybe you'll find something that interests you.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wednesday - not much

well I am back in full swing to my cleanse, but because of my falling off the wagon last week, I've decided to keep going at least until I finish all my product because I think I have at least enough Cleanse stuff for 2 more cleanse days. I have lots of Shakes too...

I'm supposed to do my meausurements but because I haven't been feeling too great I am not going to do this weeks because I think I will be discouraged...I'll do it on my next Cleanse day which may end up being Monday instead of Sunday because of Thanksgiving.

Not much else to post on this subject...all is well though. Still fitting into my pants and they are getting looser! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home