Only 30 days to go...

The next 30 days of my life doing the Isagenix Cleanse. Maybe this will give me the momentum to keep it up - and maybe you'll find something that interests you.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Cleanse Day 4!

This is my last cleanse day...well officially anyways. I haven't been a big fan of the Cleanse day...found that I felt nauseous early in the am, so I do tend to eat an apple, or some cucumber throughout the day. After Thanksgiving dinner this weekend though, I had to change my cleanse day to today ....i'm curious to see if i have lost any more weight or any more inches. I'm not really expecting too, after the weekend I had with each night having some sort of feast. We'll see. I'll post my results...

At least my pants are still loose - that's a good sign. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What were your Cleanse results? Have you kept the weight off?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home