Only 30 days to go...

The next 30 days of my life doing the Isagenix Cleanse. Maybe this will give me the momentum to keep it up - and maybe you'll find something that interests you.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

All Done!!!

Only 30 days to go...

I'm done - sorry for not posting sooner. I've been busy making sure I keep the weight off. ;)

In the end I've lost 8lbs, and 12 inches...so I basically went down a size or so in my clothes which was great because I had a tonne of stuff collecting dust. I'm still using the shakes for breakfast and my snack in the afternoon.
I started drinking coffee again but am using Soy milk. Trying to stay away from dairy...that I can really feel makes a difference on me, as well as the red meat. I'll keep the red meat to once every couple of weeks or something. Because I still want to lose more weight, I'm still watching myself, so like today I had a shake in the morning, an apple at 10 - then for lunch I made a chickpea salad and had a pita break.

I'll have another shake after the gym and then some chicken and asparagus for dinner.Don't get me wrong...i won't eat this 'saintly' everyday. Once a week, I will have a dedicated CHEAT day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home